Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thief

I am pathetically boring. Really, nothing is even remotely resembling exciting is going on right now. I have lots of semi-interesting posts running around in my head, but apparently I'm too lazy to do anything about any of them. Therefore, for your entertainment, I swiped the following from Cecily:

Have you ever? Game

Taken a picture naked? Have you lost your mind?!?
Made out with a member of the same sex? Nope.
Danced in front of your mirror? Of course.
Told a lie? Never to G., but yes.
Gotten in a car with people you just met? 110 down the highway, in full Rocky Horror duds...
Been in a fist fight? Nope. Probably a good thing. I would have gotten my ass kicked, anyway.
Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Um, yeah. Hasn't everyone?
Been arrested? Nyet.
Left your house without telling your parents? Nope. I've snuck out of other people's houses without telling my parents, though. Does that count?
Ditched school to do something more fun? Once in high school. I was boring even then. But when college rolled around, I was a skipping machine.
Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yes. And I'm not telling.
Seen someone die? No.
Kissed a picture? Yes. When I was eight I owned a full length poster of Shawn Cassidy. God, he was cute!
Slept in until 3? see answer to ditching school question
Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Not often enough
Played dress up? Sure. see answer to getting in a car with strangers.
Felt an earthquake? Nope. I never know we've had a tremor until I hear it on the news.
Touched a snake? Yes.
Ran a red light? Yes.
Had detention? Nope. Again, I was goody-two shoes in high school
Been in a car accident? a few fender-benders. Nothing really serious.
Pole danced? God, I can't even imagine the embarrassment.
Been lost? In most ways.
Sang karaoke? A couple of times. But it takes a lot of margarita's to get me there.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? see answer to karaoke question.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Making wine come out my nose is actually a goal of a friend of mine on our twice yearly winery trips. They are almost always successful. By the way, it hurts.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Can't wait to do it again with my daughter
Kissed in the rain? Once or twice
Sang in the shower? All the damn time
Got your tongue stuck to a pole? Hell no!
Ever gone to school partially naked? No, but I went to work once and was there about an hour before I realized I'd forgotten to put on a bra that morning. Oops.
Sat on a roof top? Yeah, but I didn't enjoy it. I'm scared of heights
Played chicken? Not by choice. Again, see answer to car with strangers question.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yes.
Been told you’re hot by a complete stranger? Not lately. Got whistled at by a guy when I was 12 though.
Broken a bone? A toe.
Mooned/flashed someone? Yes. Strip Monopoly. That's all I'm saying.
Forgotten someone’s name? Actually, I'm really good at names.
Slept naked? Every night
Blacked out from drinking? Nope.
Played a prank on someone? Yes.
Felt like killing someone? Oh yeah
Made a parent cry? I have no doubt.
Cried over someone? Sure.
Had sex more than 10 times in a weekend? Nope.
Had/Have a dog? Let's count. Cindy (collie) as a kid. Freckles (english setter mix) til I was 18. Homer and Megan (labs) til just a few years ago, Ollie (brittany) and Greta (german shorthaired pointer) now.
Been in a band? Nope. But I used to sing with a local Sweet Adelines chapter. We were great!
Drank 25 sodas in a day? Lord I don't think so.

1 comment:

atomic mama said...

Well that was fun. No, seriously! But I don't think I will play that game until the dossier is IN China... snort.